What We Offer
From an intimate gathering of 50 to a grand soiree of 300, Sleepy Hollow Barn and Plantation offers the use of a 4,000 sq. ft. antique brick barn, enveloping lush wedding green, courtyard, three private bathrooms, plantation front lawn, and event parking.
Please Contact Us For Pricing!
1.5 Hour Rehearsal Walk Through (must be scheduled in advance)
Lap length tablecloths
- 150 White Wedding Chairs
15 Round Tables (5 foot)
- 7 Rectangular Tables (30 inch x 6 foot)
- One Table For Cakes, Presents, Etc. (5 x 8 foot)
- One Antique Train Luggage Trolley For Guest Books, Gifts, Etc.
- Serving Horseshoe That May Be Used For Food Or Drinks
Indoor Sound System (must provide microphones & audio playback devices)
Tablecloths Can Be Upgraded To Floor Length For $200
The 150 Chairs Are utilized For Both The Outside Ceremony & Reception. Venue Staff Will Move Chairs After Ceremony
Two Microphone Sound System ($50)
Mobile Kegerator ($35)
Rod & Drape For Pergola ($50)
- As a courtesy to all neighbors surrounding Sleepy Hollow, we request that your event not go past midnight
We suggest that wedding ceremonies be scheduled no later than 6 PM
- Due to city noise ordinances, noise should be no louder than 70 decibels at the property line
- No furniture, art, or decorations of any kind may be moved or shifted in any way
No smoking in the barn; however, sand pots are located outside for your convenience
The brides room is only for the bride, her mother, and attendants.
- Absolutely no children are allowed to be unattended at any time due to the facility being a 43 acre farm
Hair and makeup is allowed; however, all spills must be cleaned and reported to staff.
- Any hair ornaments/hair pins must be picked up from the floor area and either discarded or removed
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed in bride’s room
- Silk flowers and confetti may not be used; however, flower petals, bubbles, and bells may be used outside
Sparklers are allowed, but it is not ideal with the antique historic barn that is constructed of pine floors and antique brick. If sparklers are used, we ask that you please start the guest line away from the entrance of the barn toward the foot of the granite stairs to avoid any damage by fire to the historic structure.